Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sunshine 70s wall

 * Real quick TTC update: Finally got a smiley postive Opk on the 7th and I've been walking on Sunshine since!*

"Now back to our regularly scheduled blog program"
    I've been messing around with photos and trying to create something for our "that 70s living room" wall. Since our it's the most awsome shade of orange I'm thinking of framing old family photos and messing with a few newer ones to make them look vintage. We are planning on also adding vintage elements to the wall. We finally got around to scrubbing out an old owl palnter and now he makes such a cute remote caddy. (that's right you heard me OWL. Yes, I know yet another owl but I'm happy to report that we are limiting ourselves on them.)  I'm also toying with the idea of making some art but idk yet.

I'm leaning torward this first one of giggle-belly (my neice)
Vs




                                                Wishes from Wonderland
                                                    ~ Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment