Monday, February 14, 2011

Be my Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

Today is Valentine's Day and my poor hubby's gotta work
but we will celebrate tomorrow night when he's off :)


Print of vintage Loveland map
 
 Boy, Saturday was busy! First my mother "Fairy Godmother" and I  hosted a lovely tea.
She out did herself this year by making everything herself from the teas with little molded hear sugars, to the soup, scones with cream, sandwiches, cookies, various sweets and my personal favorite the her Queen of Heats Tarts (Yummmers!) I love the fact that we used my grandmother's beautiful old china and mixed it vintage pressed glass plates, short and sweet etched glass goblets for water paired with pink pretty heart shaped tea cups. It was a sweet and  intimate tea with just the K family women.
As soon as I get them downloaded I'll post pictures.

Then that night Nick and I had an invitation for dinner and games sister C and her family (yes, the twins too) For dinner and games. C's husband clunked out at the begining of a game of pictionary and C almost won just by the all plays alone lol.  I got to hold A+ again and feed him.


So to sum it up. We laughed, we ate too much (painfully so,never eating meals like that so close together) we had fun!



Hope  your Valentine's Day is A Sweet one!


Wishes from Wonderland
~ Alice




No comments:

Post a Comment