Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whimisical Wednesday : Featuring Maggie's Mice : Spotlight on Mouseshouses

 Spotlight on MousesHouses


   I love it when I run across cleaver and cute totally imaginative things like this.

I've decided that I needed to shine the spotlight on my most recent blog love.

If you enjoyed the little mouse scenes from Dinner w/ the Schmucks like the Hubs and I did then you should like the following blog as well. MousesHouses is the clever and cute creation of Maggie Rudy who is a very talented feltist and miniaturist. In her blog she has posted mouse scenes that are completely believable everything is made to the form mouse size. Best of all she makes the mice with felt. I constantly amazed what these felters can do.  What a talented lady. Her style reminds me sort of the old Paddington bear stop animation. It's lovely, charming and I even go so far to say has heart. That old fashioned feel that is warm and fuzzy. Know what I mean?  Congratulations to Maggie on her book that will be published March 2011! Well felt and well deserved! (yes, bad pun I know.)






 


Wishes from Wonderland
~Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment